Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Homework!(Summary)

  All classes get homework,it's true.I'm going to write a few paragraphs about homework and how I feel about it.
 First ,every one gets homework because in every ones life they go to school.Every one gets homework because everyone needs to learn.
  Second, my opinion about homework is,it is fun to do ,I love doing my homework,for example I'm doing my homework right now!
 Third,kids hate homework because they are lazy and only want to watch the TV,but on some channels on TVs are educational .Kids also watch Sponge bob Square pants,it is educational because it teaches you spelling and other stuff.  
                                                                                                    more about pic

                                            The End!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment