Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Balboa Park!

 Today I went to "Balboa Park" with my school.It was awesome ,because we went to "The Space Museum!
The Space Museum was so cool I didn't believe my eyes.You could do a tuns of things take pictures with your friends,make a tiny huracan, watch movies,ex.It was fun they even have a gift shop!
 In the gift shop theirs a butch of things I brought home two sea shell boxes,and a little brown thick yarn bag.There was a big ball with lights you could touch and it moves it.
We also watched a movie called Storm Chasers, at the beginning I almost trowed up!The camera was moving and I wasn't it made me very dizzy!
                 
      more about pic!!                                      
                                 THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment