Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Spelling Bee

 Yesterday was the spelling bee ,I lost but I knew I try-ed hard ,and I won all my friends except Ally she got second place,the rest of my friends lost.She is going to the district!
  The good thing was that we had fun competing each other.I got saved when I thought I spelled a word wrong but I actually did ,I'm like Yes!!!
 Next year I'm going to try to win third place because I don't want to go to the  district.I think that will be more work and more waiting ,so I'm going for third place next year wish me good luck!:)  No seriously wish me good luck through a comment!                                                                                                                                   more about pic!

                                 The End!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment