Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Katy Perry + Russell Brand!

  My favorite girl singer is Katy Perry ,she inspired me with her song Firework (my friends and I danced it in the talent show)its about being shy and do what your heart tells you to.
  Katy Perry got married with Russell Brand,in October 23.Who would ever guessed that Katy Perry would have ended up with Russell Brand!
 Since Russell was from countryside of Northern India.They went there to have their wedding.
  A lots of websites and magazines got a tuns of info.
 In India they have weddings different and informational I have know idea of how they get married ,I wonder why I brought that up!


         The End!!!!




                                                                                                more about this (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment