Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Favorite Video Game!

  My favorite video game is "New Super Mario Bros",I play it on my Wii with my sister ,you could play up to four players.When I play it with my sister we start yelling of excitement.
 It is an awesome family game my dad ,pasted it up to 8th level (on level eight you unlock a new level,play it to find out what it's about).
  You could play with different players like:
 1. Mario
 2. Luigi
 3. Yellow Toad
 4.Blue Toad
  One time my cousin Leonardo came with my other cousin Danny,he also brought two more wii controls so we could all play ,it was fun because on the third level we unlocked the rocket and we went to level six.                   more about Mario (click here)
                                              

                                                         The End !

No comments:

Post a Comment