Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tatty's Birthday Party!

 On last Saturday ,my friend Tatty had a birthday party ,a few other of my friends and I went to the Bolling Center.I didn't see much because I came when they were done eating cake,pizza,and were opening the presents I got right on time to give her the present I bought her,I bought her two shirts one of Justin Bieber  another one that says,"Girls Rock".She wear-ed that shirt today. 
  When we started to boll the staffs split us in to two teams.Then they asked us our names, I went third and got bumbers ,because it was my first time.
                                                                                                  link to website

                                                   The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment